In line with FTC guidelines, we feel that it is important to disclose to our readers that this website is a source of income for us so kindly please take note of the following points:
• Information presented on this blog is intended for informational purposes only and is not meant to be taken as medical or professional advice.
• The content of this blog may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials and it may be used to promote products, services or other businesses.
• That said, we in fact choose to promote only products, services or businesses that we find to be beneficial to our readers and we strive to always give our true opinion about a product or service whether or not we are partnering with its provider and/or receiving payment to do so. You should however do your own research before participating in any third party offers to determine if it is an appropriate fit for you.
• Mentions of associated products, services or businesses within the content of this blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference. We may be compensated if consumers choose to utilize the links located within the content on this site and generate sales for the business owner.
• We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
We hold ourselves to very high standards of integrity and continuously strive to provide inspiring and helpful content while hoping to receive a small compensation for our time, energy, ideas and research. We appreciate our readers and aim to be upfront and honest with every single article that we post.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission. We use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements when you visit this website. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please visit: https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
We love to hear from our readers and we urge anyone leaving comments to please be polite and leave constructive responses. This is not the place for harsh criticisms or negativity. We are all striving for growth and it feels nicer to have someone to hold our hands on the journey rather than trying to tear us apart.
If you would like any further information, kindly contact me at email@example.com. Thank you